Apparently it’s Friday again already…
Could’ve sworn this week was just crawling along, but somewhere in the middle of each individual moment time got away from me. Again. Maybe it’s got something to do with the million and one things that needed doing or the challenge of eating sticky toffee without gluing your mouth together (with apparently hilarious results).
Other things I’ve discovered this week in totally random order:
- I don’t know much about cars. But I already knew that!
- Some car salesmen are really rude.
- It is much easier to cook dinner on skates… must remember this one for next week!
- Some people never change. For some people this is an awesome thing. For others it continues to be shitty…
- Murphy’s Law says that the day you ring to complain about the constant internet dropouts is the day it starts working in a vaguely stable fashion again… here’s hoping it lasts! Next time I’m ringing straight away when it starts to drop out and I don’t envy the techie that ends up getting the phonecall cos the last two pissed me off!
- I’m far more OCD about washing and folding my clothes than I realised. *sigh*
- When both clocks in the living area decide to have their batteries die on the same day it totally messes with your sense of time for the day. Just sayin’ is all… 😛
- Actually, I haven’t been late quite as often as usual this week. Think that was pure luck though!
- It’s much easier to get my mobile phone in and out of my pocket with the new cover… the old silicone one kept getting stuck in my pocket and coming off when I tried to extract the phone!
- It is substantially warmer with the hood of my hoodie up on my head… but my legs are still cold!
And on that note, I’m going to bed to warm up properly! I know if I don’t I’ll regret it for the rest of Friday and that will be bad! 😉